best laptop under 70000 with i7 processor

 best laptop under 70000 with i7 processor

CPU: Intel Core i7-8550U | Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce MX150, 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 8GB DDR4 | Screen: 15.6-inch FHD (1,920 x 1,080) wide-



-check out this laptop with 128 GB storage, 6 GB RAM and an i7 processing power

Some people will say, "All you need is a good laptop. It doesn't matter which one." But they're wrong. A great laptop that fits your specific needs can make a huge difference in your productivity and happiness.

 

I've had many laptops over the years. Today I'm using a MacBook Pro with 16 GB of RAM, which is more than most people will ever need, but it's perfect for my work as an entrepreneur, writer and programmer.

 

If you want to buy a new laptop specifically for productivity, here are some things I recommend above all else:

 

- 8-16 GB of RAM: This should be the minimum amount of RAM in any new laptop you buy today (unless you have very different priorities). More RAM means you can have lots of browser tabs open simultaneously without slowing down. If you're doing any kind of programming or design work, more RAM is even more important. Programs like Photoshop or XCode can use up every bit of RAM you give them, so having 16 GB of RAM is preferable to having only 8 GB if you plan on doing anything like that.

 

- At least 128 GB storage: If possible, get 256 GB or 512 GB storage -- especially if you don't plan to use the cloud for file storage or backups

https://kakovomo.blogspot.com

 

-It costs less than 70000 with its high specs

It costs less than 70000 with its high specs:

* 8GB RAM

* 1TB HDD

* 2.8GHz Core i5 processor

* 15.6-inch screen

It is a good choice for those who are looking for an excellent performance laptop for their daily usage.

 

-Avoid the compromises like a Pentium processor, and low keyboard quality, small touchpad Etc.

I want to thank this community for being what it is, and the wonderful people in it that made my purchase of a ThinkPad possible.

 

I'm completely new to ThinkPad’s, but I'm not new to Lenovo. My last laptop was a Lenovo G50-70 which I bought around 2 years ago. It was a budget laptop with an i3 processor, 4 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD (5400 RPM), and a 15.6" 1366x768 screen. The keyboard was also chiclet (but at least it had number pad).

 

I sold that laptop just recently because I was fed up with the slow processor and small HDD. I decided to buy something more powerful and less limiting for my needs.

 

Long story short, I got myself a W540, with an i7-4800MQ processor, 16 GB RAM (upgraded from 8 GB), 256 GB SSD (upgraded from 128 GB) and an IPS 1080p screen. It has everything I need and more.

 

-A laptop is a long-term purchase, especially when it has an i7 processor (2 core processor)

I've been using a MacBook Pro for the last several years, and it's been a great investment. I purchased the i7 processor instead of the i5, because it was only a few hundred dollars more, and I thought it would be worth the investment to get a more powerful processor. As soon as I started using this laptop, I knew that it would be useful for many years to come.

 

My MacBook has an i7 processor (2 core processor). It's an extremely powerful machine, and it has yet to slow down. Most laptops have i5 processors (4 core processor), and may slow down over time. If you know that you'll use your laptop for many years to come, then an i7 is definitely worth the extra expense.

 

The main difference between an i7 and an i5 is the number of cores: 2 vs 4 cores. The number of cores means that a computer can handle multiple tasks at once, which makes them faster for multitasking. The more cores you have, the better your laptop will perform with multiple tasks.

 

If you're looking to buy a new laptop, then get one with an i7 processor (2 core processor)! You won't regret it!

 

-Look for ram and hard disk size

At the time of writing, you can buy an Intel Core 2 Duo T9300 processor with a 667 MHz FSB and 6 MB cache for around $300. The T9500 has the same cache and speed, but a faster FSB (800 MHz) for around $400. A 2.6 GHz T9500 with a 667 MHz FSB costs about $500.

https://kakovomo.blogspot.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.